My First Class Experience in Information Management 1
Walking inside the class...



It was like a rollercoaster ride... In the beginning of the class I have this feeling of butterflies, I have a lot of it. Walking slowly making sure I am not being noticed by anyone, "Success" shouted inside my head. knowing no one will call me except for my friend Brian and a few from block B shout-out to my friends their.
Inside the Class


It was normal class, room full of chairs and a lot of students. I was with my friends, I couldn't stay away from them because I can't socialize with other classmates.
Our Teacher Started Speaking...


Ms. Mayer Sanchez has this sweet voice and lovely personality. She was clear as day when speaking and friendly as a flower when talking about her rules. I never really got scared of out teacher it was more peaceful than anything really.
During Class...


It was overwhelming knowing this is a major subject and we will be making our very own database very soon...
After Class...


I go out of the room with our teachers rules and regulation and feeling happy because she is kind and very approachable as a teacher.
Comments
Post a Comment